The Salwan Public School – Rajendra Nagar, established in the year 1953 in New Delhi is spread over an area of 10 acres. It is the fruit of the vision of Late Pt. Girdhari Lal Salwan. The aim of Salwan Education Trust was to provide education to all who were displaced during partition of India.
Salwan Public is a co-education school from primary to secondary, and is affiliated to CBSE. It has a lush green campus and the school building is designed to accommodate the latest state of the art infrastructure and to cater to the needs of growing children.
The school aims at creating an environment which fosters sensitivity towards nature as well as our heritage. It provides an environment that encourages a questioning mind and gives students many avenues for expressing their creativity and building their skills.